Recommend: Window seal moss remover

On my '01 A6 I am starting to see green moss/residue on the window seals. Anyone recommend something to get rid of it.
Liam

I've got it to and will probably try a warm water and light bleach solution. Works great on anything else.
--
- Kyle

A jet wash ! Preferably when it is a bit warmer as some water will penetrate and it will dry quicker in the summer. Regards Richard A6 Avant

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:33:16 +0000 (UTC), "liam"

A damp cloth dipped in TSP.