Door Window Seal

The windows on my 86 1/2 ton have rotten outside rubber seals at the bottom. I plan to replace them, but the door itself, although in good shape (no rust or damage) seems to sort of bulge out toward the center of the window ( I notice that the mirrors also vibrate when going down the road and attribute this to flexing on the door skin) and when I push lightly on the center of the upper edge of the door, it moves in and out noticeably. Is there another part I should order at the same time as the rubber? I've got to order the little handle remover tool at the same time, is there something that supports the door skin and gives it integrity?

-JD

Reply to
John D