Gasket remover.

Found a GREAT goo remover for use on that permatex 2 stuff. Even works if it's set. :]

And would you believe it's Pyrol engine cleaner and degreaser....

A little spray, and a little wipe and it came right off right down to the metal. Did I mention this stuff is supposed to be >>engine cleaner

Reply to
DougW

I often wonder....the better it works on the scrubs....the worse it is for you. Wear gloves using crap like that! The 'funny' feeling isn't because you had refried/refried/refried/dropped on the floor/refried bean stuff from taco belle!

Reply to
SB

SB did pass the time by typing:

Yep ..twitch.. yep. The funny feeling is from the local Korean buffet, been going through me since 4 with no sign of stopping. :/

And I fooed, the brand is Pyroil not Pyrol. ::)

Got a box of surgical style gloves that stand up well to almost all chemicals. For the real nasty shit it falls to a pair of rubber dipped gripall gloves.

That reminds me, I need some new long heavy yard gloves for picking up debris. We have those damn brown recluse spiders here and with a mild winter it's not going to be smart sticking the ol hands inside a brush pile.

Reply to
DougW