removal of Audi concert Stereo

Does anybody know how to remove the audi concert stereo cassette Player? Ive got the front panel off but I can't get the stereo out.

snipped-for-privacy@supanet.com (gus) wrote:

Front panel off??? To remove the radio, you need the keys which insert in the slots (at top or bottom, I can't remember off-hand) of the radio fascia to release the sprung latches which hold the unit in its place. The radio will then just slide out.
I have done this with a couple of suitable metal blades (eg nail files), but it's much easier with the proper tools.
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk