Audi Concert Radio

I have a '98 Audi A4, when the radio went into 'SAFE' mode i entered the wrong code in twice and it froze on me ... all it says is 'SAFE'

Does anyone know how to reset the Radio?

I've tried disconecting the battery and that did nothing .... any suggestions would be appreciated.

xtsee

Why don't you go to the dealer and give them your car ref.?

xtsee escribió en el mensaje de noticias snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts