REQUIRE HAYNES OR BENTLY MANUAL FOR 1999 A4 2.8 Q (North American)

Hello All,
I would really appreciate it if anyone could upload or show me where to get a Haynes or Bently manual for a 1999 Audi A4 2.8 Q. I really require it
badly, so please email me if you anyone knows where I can obtain it.
Thanks
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code 01 for the paper service manual.
amazon.com may have one too! later, dave (One out of many daves)

Try https://erwin.audi.com/erWinAudi/ if you need manuals for only part of the car.
Christoph
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 03:46:13 GMT, "dave AKA vwdoc1"

--
Important: Emails sent to me which contain my full name
in the "to:" or "cc:" field will bypass my spam filter.