REQUIRE HAYNES OR BENTLY MANUAL FOR 1999 A4 2.8 Q (North American)

Hello All,

I would really appreciate it if anyone could upload or show me where to get a Haynes or Bently manual for a 1999 Audi A4 2.8 Q. I really require it badly, so please email me if you anyone knows where I can obtain it.

Thanks

for the paper service manual.

amazon.com may have one too! later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Try

if you need manuals for onlypart of the car.

Christ>

for the paper service > manual.

Reply to
Christoph Bollig