REQUIRE HAYNES OR BENTLY MANUAL FOR 1999 A4 2.8 QUATTRO

Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone had the Haynes or Bently manual for a 1999 AUDI A4 2.8 Quattro (Tiptronic). If they do could you please post it if possible, if not then could someone please show me where to get it from. I really require it, but I dont want to spend the $$$$ buying the thing. I would really appreciate it if you could email me @

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

if you know where I can get it or you have it.

Thanks