Haynes Manual

VW Passat and Audi A4 Automotive Repair Manual: 1996-2001 (Haynes Automotive Repair Manuals) Eric Godfrey, John H. Haynes

Does anyone know if this manual covers the TDi version of the A4. I don?t have access to a hardcopy here and i am obliged to buy it from Amazon.com.

Thanks

Reply to
Peter66

Where are you? I have the American version which has the green cover and is in paperback. It states on the back it does NOT cover the diesel engine or the S4. It does however, cover the 2.8 and 1.8 Turbo Quattro models. The British version I believe covers the 4-cyl diesel and petrols but not the

6-cyl models. That is why I bought the American one when I have a UK A4. Confusing or what !!!

Hope this helps

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding

Haynes manual number 3575 Audi A4 1995 to 2000 (A K Legg & Spencer Drayton) covers 4 cyl Petrol and Diesel

Reply to
Juan Hanglow