Haynes Manual for V70 ?

Anyone know (have for sale) a Haynes manual for the V70, March 1997 Diesel engine (TDS SE ) model ?

I cant see one at Halfrauds - perhaps they didn't do one for the diesel versions ?

I know the diesel engine is used in other cars but don't know which cars / models ... anyone help ?

Thanks

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Haynes manual No. 3573 is the only UK one I'm aware of - covering S/V/C70's from 1996 to 1999 (P to V reg) *but* petrol models only.

The 5-cylinder 2.5 litre diesel engine was made by VAG (Volkswagon Audi Group) and used in some of their own cars (VW, Audi, Skoda, etc.). I don't know how much customising Volvo have done, though - I guess that the ECU is probably pure Volvo.

Reply to
Roger Mills