Seattle Audi/VW mechanic

I've got a 98 Audi 2.8 V6 which is leaking from the camshaft tensioner seals. My dealer (University) wants over $1000 to fix this. Any alternative suggestions?
Thanks

do it yourself, the parts should be less than $20, heres a site that tells you how to do it, http://www.robsaudiworld.com/2.8camseal.htm
Steve.
dnvof wrote:

Find an independant repair facility. Ask used car dealers where to have repairs if you buy an audi from them. I found one this way after the dealer gave me an estimate of $875. for the job. I ended up paying $310. which also included valve cover gaskets and spark plugs. Its less than a two hour job for an experienced mechanic. Look hard for an experienced audi mechanic. They are out there.