stock tt wheels on a4 conversion?

hey guys, talked to my buddy the other day about wheels, he said he had a set of stock 17s from his tt. so i came over and tried to put one on son of a
b$%ch! f^%&k! coc#$%^&ker! dam wheels don't line up same amount of lugs just wrong offset. is there any way to get these wells to fit on a 99 a4 1.8t, besides drilling and tapping new holes in the rotor?
tt takes 5x100
a4 takes 5x112
you'd need convertors/spacers
look around audiworld.com, audifans.com, audizine.com, vwvortex.com
someone there can likely help

if anyone has a specific place to find one of these spacers/converter please let me know. thanks