stock '99-'03 wheels?

I have a '99 GT and plain vanilla stock wheels don't do much for me. I'm thinking about new wheels but would like to keep them stock Mustang for the years of this body style. Any suggestions or links where I can find pics of these type wheels? BTW, I kinda like the Bullitt wheels. Anybody seen how they look on a black cv with parchment top or have a ballpark idea of what a set of these in great shape would sell for (in Houston)? Thanks.

Reply to
Zen Cohen

Check out this site, you can see what is available and what it will look like on your car.

dz

Joe Schloemoe

I second that, tirerack will be able to give you an idea what many types of rims will look like on your car.

Reply to
Mike King

Dang that's awesome

Reply to