The brand new Audi A6.

Is a fantastic car, with a bold, new front design, a bit retro, but still truly great.

Yep, gotta say I love the look of it. Very much like the sound of the new FSI engined 500bhp RS6 in the latest Autocar, especially in the colour in the picture in there. Very nice.
Peter
Is there talk of a new RS6 in the new shape?
. Very much like the sound of the new

Yep - it's in Autocar - the one with the yellow RS3 on the front.
Peter
| Is a fantastic car, with a bold, new front design, a bit retro, but still | truly great.
I love the 3.0 TDI !!!! Diesel is the most economical and powerful thing you can get :-)
Arne