UK audi A6 1.9TDI Rear Caliper Repair Kits

Can anyone advise if it is possible to obtain a repair kit for the rear brake callipers of my A6 1.9TDI 1999. It would seem that as the dust cover (rubber) has perished, I am face with a 130.00+ bill for an exchange
calliper. What happened to good old calliper repair kits?
part# 4D0 698 871 should do it, the ones for my TT (front) are $28 each and burn off every track event.

This did the trick. Thanks very much John