audi 1997 1.9tdi rear caliper?

Is the rear brake caliper on this car common to any other vehicle?

Reply to
Richard

Is that the A3, A4 or A6. Would check the equivalent VW models, Golf, Passat etc.

Reply to
diy-newby

its the A4

Reply to
Richard

I did a quick search on GSF Carparts. You would think it would be simple wouldn't you? Go to the relevant Audi page, find the part number for the caliper then do a search using the GSF part number. "Sorry, no parts found that match your search". It's their own part number for heaven's sake.

Reply to
Malc

I did exactly the same thing, =A364.50 on their site, not found it cheaper I must admit.

Reply to
Richard

That sounds about right. STicky handbrake adjuster?

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I was hoping that searching on the part number would throw up a list of cars that it was used on. But it can't even find one part FFS. And I copied and pasted the PN to make sure I didn't mistype it.

Reply to
malc

I did the same thing on ETKA and it brought up the A4 and the Passat.

Reply to
diy-newby