audi 1997 1.9tdi rear caliper?

Is the rear brake caliper on this car common to any other vehicle?

Is that the A3, A4 or A6. Would check the equivalent VW models, Golf, Passat etc.
diy-newby wrote:

its the A4
Richard wrote:

I did a quick search on GSF Carparts. You would think it would be simple wouldn't you? Go to the relevant Audi page, find the part number for the caliper then do a search using the GSF part number. "Sorry, no parts found that match your search". It's their own part number for heaven's sake.
--
Malc

Malc wrote:

I did exactly the same thing, 64.50 on their site, not found it cheaper I must admit.

That sounds about right. STicky handbrake adjuster?
Richard wrote:

I was hoping that searching on the part number would throw up a list of cars that it was used on. But it can't even find one part FFS. And I copied and pasted the PN to make sure I didn't mistype it.
--
Malc

You know it's a bad day when even the aubergines are plotting against you

I did the same thing on ETKA and it brought up the A4 and the Passat.