Used parts in Germany?

Is there an easy way to track down used Audi parts in Germany? I have an '96 A4 and the driver seat has a big hole/rift in the leather. The seat is black and it's a sport seat (Don't know if all A4 leather seats
are). The two front seats may be interchangable but I don't know. I also need the right side mirror and a new AC compressor. :) I will make a swift trip to Germany to pick up a '01 A6 Avant 1.9 TDI next week and was hoping to be able to find these parts as well.
Jone Norway
Jone, The only place I can think of is looking at eBay Germany and then finding someone that deals with a lot of used Audi parts. Since there are specialty Audi recyclers in North America, there have got to be some in Germany.....at least I'd think so. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - and if you can find an AAN or 3B engine super cheap, please put a postage stamp on it and mail it to me in Canada ;-) 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - maybe I should plan a trip to Germany too..... (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
"Jone Tytlandsvik" <jone> wrote in message

The
"Jone Tytlandsvik" <jone> wrote in message

These guys might have something:
http://www.bewa-kfz.de /
Or in norwegian: Disse gutta har kanskje noe! :-))
Rune Stavanger, Norway