Used parts distributor in Vermont?

I'll be travelling to Vermont shortly and I'm looking for the fog lamps and turn indicators for a 951. Anybody know of a salvage place that would have these parts aroung the Burlington area?

Thanks, Bodacious

Reply to
Bodaciuos

Where are you located because here in Quebec we have a few good places for used Porsche parts

Claude

Reply to
Claude

I am in Ottawa. I'm looking for 944 Turbo parts.

Thanks, Bodacious

Reply to
Bodaciuos

Here is a coulple places in California They will same day UPS to you, so you don't have to go there.

Jim

Reply to
Fred Kat