used parts?

Hey guy, I need a good used trans. yoke for my 90 model 740 w/ automatic trans. It's a AW-70 and I can't find one locally from any of the usual places. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bruce Burrus snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Bruce Burrus

It might help if you said where "locally" is - and what part of the world you are in - bearing in mind that this is a worldwide NG.

I suppose one doesn't *really* have to ask! .

Roger

Reply to
Roger Mills