1-Series coupe gets 300bhp

BMW's rear-drive hatchback goes coupe and gains a couple of serious engines, including the 302bhp twin-turbo straight-six

See
http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/209682/bmw_1series_coupe.html
------------------------------------------------------- BMW News: http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
I wonder when the 1-Series will come to the U.S.

Rumor has it Spring 2008.
http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/futurevehicles/new1?source=NEW1FVHPI
I was really jonesing for the new M3 (which I can't justify the cost of). This 135 has as much torque as the 2008 M3 in a much smaller, less expensive form factor. Should be a fun drive. A rebirth of the 2002.

--

thepixelfreak

It always amazes me that people who can easily afford a comfortable car will rush out and buy one with the sort of interior space offered by Ryan Air cattle class that will give them DVT on a short trip...

It's got plenty room for the driver...
--
*I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.