Parts for E Type series 1 4.2 coupe

Hi, I'm in New Zealand, and need to buy various trim pieces etc... for my series

1 4.2 E Type coupe. Anyone know a reliable supplier who will ship to me? ( and is priced reasonably ) any good parts websites? Thanks. Chris
Reply to
news

(visit the E-Type forum)
(not the cheapest, but certainly the mostthorough)
(the cheapest?)

Reply to
throwaway8

$57804781&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Reply to
Sean

$57804781&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Reply to
Sean

Chris - try searching in the following website -

one supplier in particular is worth mentioning relating to trim - Aldridge Trimming -
Cheers.

Reply to
rochster