Superchips on Series 1 Discovery

Anybody try out a superchip on the 4.0 engine. I can't find anything on the superchips website about there even being one but the new RoversNorth catalog has one for $499.

Hud

Reply to
the shadow

Had one in a V8 1996 Disco. Unless gas flowed heads and free flow exhaust is also done, very little gain. Waste of money in that case.

Reply to
Aubrey

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 05:01:55 -0500, Aubrey wrote (in article ):

Thanks for the information. Sound like I can better spend the money on something else.

Sincerely Hud

Reply to
the shadow