XJ40 seats in a XJ6 series 1 ?

I own a 1970 series 1 that I would like to use as daily diver. Would it be possible to change the interior with seats from a XJ40 (my seats are gone and I would like some more comfort and electric seats) - maybe only the front seats and the door panels.

Kris

Reply to
kris

Yes, Kris, they'll even fit in a Mark 2. They only have 4 attachment points so all you may need to do is make adaptor plates to line up the holes if necessary. But for an XJ6 you may not even need to do that. GrahamL

Reply to
Graham L

"Graham L" wrote in news:EdXLc.12072$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

Kris it is all in my web page. I did that to my SII.

Have a look at:

Ron

Reply to
Ron the Barbarian