1989 BMW 325ix left strut housing

I need a left strut housing for a 1989 BMW 325ix. I'm looking for one used, less than $200. My car is in Alpine, NJ and I live in New Brunswick, NJ so if anyone has one or knows of where I could find one,
I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!
Rees wrote:

Have you tried www.car-part.com?

They *are* available, but if you're looking for a cheap used one in good shape then be prepared for a long wait and a dose of good luck.
I am in the process of a somewhat foolish refurbishment of a 325iX and if I've learned anything, then it's that even half-decent front suspension parts for this car don't come cheap.
You may want to look at the possibility of refurb/repair of the existing part.
--
Dan.