1994 BMW 530V8 Tourer

I have a working double sun roof but have a leak from the rear of the back sun roof - any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

Reply to
signetone

Are the drain holes and tubes clear?

JB

Reply to
JB

JB,

Thanks for the information. When it stops raining I will check these - are these holes at the rear of the double sun roof? What should be used to clean out the drain holes/tubes?Any idea where they come out on the car?

Thanks

Brian

Reply to
signetone

Yes. and also the ones at the front too.

come out on the

Don't poke anything down the holes. You'll likely push the tube off! If you do, it's a headliner-out job to refit; Not nice at all. Ask on one of the E34 forums for location of the outlets. I didn't have a sunroof on my E34 Touring, so I can't help there.

JB

Reply to
JB

Thanks Again JB for your help - I will get back with the outcome.

Brian

Reply to
signetone