Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

All sorted now
All sorted now thanks for all your help
1
1

lug wrench size??
Can anybody help?: Daughter borrowed my '02 540i (w/sport), got a flat, I went to help....great....no lug wrench. Going back today with a variety of sizes but it would really really help if anybody...
3
3

THE KEY FOR TECH-SAVVY BMW AFICIONADOS
MULGRAVE , AUSTRALIA - September 3, 2009: BMW has released a new gadget for its tech-savvy aficionados. The eight gigabyte USB memory stick, in the shape of a genuine BMW key, is the perfect gift for...

525i draining of all power
The car is not starting please help the battery
3
3

Dricer's door lock heater.
My '92 E34 525 was fitted with a driver's door lock heater in case of a frozen lock. Operated by lifting the outside door handle. No factory fitted alarm on that car - and operating it set off the...
2
2

2002 325i manual 125K miles, potential problems?
I just saw this at my local bmw dealership...there are almost no manuals around here. Don't know the price yet, but thinking 7-8K. Think of any potential problems with it?
4
4

Door Panels for the Coupe and Convertible
Are the doors the same size on the coupe and convertible? I have a convertible and one of the previous owners has mucked up the panels for whate3ver reason. I'm shopping on eBay, and I'm having...

Valance mounted fog lights for 1986 325e
Hello, I've tried searching for these, but can't seem to find any information on them or where they can be purchased. Perhaps a better search term would help? I'm not talking about bumper mounted fog...
1
1

E39 overheating
Hello, Two nights ago I was driving along and looked down and notice the temp guage was in the red. Pulled over immediately and waited for it to cool down. Started it up and drove for about two miles,...
20
20

E36 Bilstein Failure
About 18 months ago I had my suspension overhauled on my E36, new struts and shocks (Bilsteins), control arms, bushings, rtb's, etc. Over the past six months, however, I began to feel some play in the...
1
1

1998 528i 5 speed
207000 miles. Just got the car and going through the cooling system, etc. Metal impeller water pump New fan clutch New coolant switch (the one in the radiator) If I jump the fan over (center prong to...
3
3

Hi guys. Bimmer still bummer?
I remember there was a guy on here a while back talking about how his bimmer was a bummer. The auto trans' reverse just gave out. Anyway, I was thinking of buying a BMW...needless to say that put me...
11
11

Old Z3???
Greetings, I am in the market for a very solid used "small car". Have noticed that a '96-'98 Z3 can be had for reasonable money ($5-8k in midwest US per Kelly BB). Have never owned a "sports car"....
35
35

Ugliest BMW yet?
Do a google on "bmw 5 gran turismo". That has to be the ugliest modern BMW I've ever seen! And who's it aimed at? There are DVD players for the rear passengers but the centre console means you can't...
1
1

1989 325i making unearthly noise under the engine
Let me try to describe the sound. It doesn't happen all the time, just after a lot of driving. Occurs when turning, especially on uneven road surfaces. It can happen when I brake, though I don't think...
5
5