lug wrench size??

Can anybody help?:

Daughter borrowed my '02 540i (w/sport), got a flat, I went to help....great....no lug wrench. Going back today with a variety of sizes but it would really really help if anybody knew the size.

thanks, Dale

Reply to
dwilli

"dwilli" wrote

Should be 17mm.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

That's what I was thinking too, 17 or 18. My car takes a 17. The lug wrench lives under the floor in the trunk.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

"Floyd Rogers" wrote

Correct. Thin wall socket might help, too.

Pete

Reply to
Pete