Door Panels for the Coupe and Convertible

Are the doors the same size on the coupe and convertible?

I have a convertible and one of the previous owners has mucked up the panels for whate3ver reason. I'm shopping on eBay, and I'm having trouble finding panels for my car, but I can find them for the coupe -- specifically the M3. I only care that the panels are the right color and physically fit, I don't care that the shape/placement of the handles is different as long as the door hanldes are in the right place.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland