320i Lambda Drawing Request

I am trying to adapt the Jetronic lambda controller from a 1983 BMW 320i into a Mercedes 230CE, a gray market car. This is to an aftermarket controller that has failed.
The trouble is that I need a wiring diagram. After many hours searching online, the only one that I can find is not very readable. The color codes that I can read don't match up to the wire harness that I pulled from the 320i.
I am hoping that someone can direct me to one online or scan one and post it here.
Thanks, Scott