325is Control Arm Upgrade

Last week, I had asked a few questions regarding control arm replacement. I wound up just replacing both control arms and upgrading to the M3 solid offset control arm bushings. These bushings alter the
caster on the car a small amount and actually seem to make the steering more responsive. All in all, a nice little upgrade as the front end is definitely more stable with the solid bushings. I look forward to many years before I have to mess with those again...
Psycho wrote:

Congrats. I told you you would like the feel of those solid bushings. Next thing to look at is the tie-rods and an alignment. After I did these things to mine it was (is) like a new car. Well except for the appearance of some rust blisters on one rear wheel-well... grrrrr.
--
-Fred W