330 coupe

Hi I am considering changing my E66 745Li for something a little more practical. I love the 7 series, and the 745Li is my third. However, I'm worried about its depreciation.

I have a couple of questions... a). I know its guess work, but does anyone have any figures of estimated depreciation on these cars?? It was £78,000 new, and currently valued around £36,000 (UK 52 plate) b). I am considering buying a 330Ci, and using our other car, as a family car, so the 330 will just be for me travelling to work etc.. I want a 330 coupe with Nav, and as many toys as I can find (blinds, folding mirrors etc)

Does anyone have any pics of a nice 330 coupe, with Nav?? I would prefer Silver colour. I'm looking for a decent mileage car (sub 25,000), on a '52 plate-ish

I believe the 330 will depreciate much slower than the 745Li....

Any opinions?

Any pics of a nice 330 coupe would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul Aspinall

The 7 series does tend to depreciate much faster than all the other lines.

Reply to
marlinspike

Hi Paul,

Try ebay UK and USA sites for good pics.

Cheers

Ashley

Reply to
Ash