330 coupe

Hi I am considering changing my E66 745Li for something a little more practical. I love the 7 series, and the 745Li is my third. However, I'm worried about
its depreciation.
I have a couple of questions... a). I know its guess work, but does anyone have any figures of estimated depreciation on these cars?? It was 78,000 new, and currently valued around 36,000 (UK 52 plate) b). I am considering buying a 330Ci, and using our other car, as a family car, so the 330 will just be for me travelling to work etc.. I want a 330 coupe with Nav, and as many toys as I can find (blinds, folding mirrors etc)
Does anyone have any pics of a nice 330 coupe, with Nav?? I would prefer Silver colour. I'm looking for a decent mileage car (sub 25,000), on a '52 plate-ish
I believe the 330 will depreciate much slower than the 745Li....
Any opinions?
Any pics of a nice 330 coupe would be appreciated.
Thanks
Paul
The 7 series does tend to depreciate much faster than all the other lines.

Hi Paul,
Try ebay UK and USA sites for good pics.
Cheers
Ashley