98 323is Blower Relay?

Anyone know where the 98 323is AC blower motor relay is?

Well, I found it, its the far upper right (toward driver) in the 2nd bank of relays its lime green, well for all those that have changed the final stage resistor and then the blower motor, and the climate control computer and it still don't work, check this relay, as I just fixed my AC In 5 minutes....
I will say however that I am on my 2nd climate control computer and the blower motor's brushes were shot, so I don't feel bad about changing it.