Where is Espace Heater Blower Relay

I have a 1993 Renault Espace Turbo Diesel. I'm looking for the relay for the fastest heater blower speed (4) but have been unable to find it!!

The relays for speeds 1 & 2 are in the glovebox, the relay for speed 3 is in a black plastic box above the battery in the engine compartment, but where is relay for speed 4 (relay number 234-4) ??

The wiring diagram shows a red wire and a black wire connecting the relay for speed 3 with the relay for speed 4 - these wires from the speed 3 relay just go back into the wiring loom, so no clues there.

The wiring diagram also shows a 50A fuse (F30) that protects both speeds 3 and speed 4 - I can't find that either!!

Peter

Reply to
Peter

I found it - it is not in a box, but is just a grey cylindrical unit directly attached to the wiring loom. Mine was lying in the deep gap between the battery and wheel arch. (In fact, when I unplugged the relay, it was full of water - so that's why fastest blower speed was broken)

Peter

Reply to
Peter