97 G.P. blower relay?

where is this little puppy at? It's 5 degrees where I'm at. Less time outside the happier I'll be. Anybody guess? Blower speeds on dash gradually quiting. Click one quit, few weeks later 2 &3 quit, week or so later #4 quit. Click 5 now keeps kicking on and off. Does this sound like blower relay, or something else? Thanks ahead of time.

Reply to
Jim runs with scissors

Something else.

Blower resistor. Passenger foot well, near the firewall, above where the passenger's toes would be. $20-$30 for the part at the dealership.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I'd be looking at the speed resistors also. If it was the blower relay then the motor wouldn't be running at all since 999 times out of

1000 the coil dies rather than the contact points welding together.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

Reply to
Pat Faulkner

This website has your answer:

jay

Thanks everyone for all the info, nice to have mechanics in your living room!

Reply to
Jim runs with scissors