A/C electric clutch to change.

An earlier post mentioned about changing an electronic clutch assy, on a A\C compressor. Does anyone have any details about exactly how you remove it please.

1997 318i

Regards, Keith England.

I also have to change out the clutch on a A/C compressor, and chance you could forward me any info please.

Regards, Keith.

>> Are you sure it's not the belt slipping that's causing the noise? >> > > John, > I've already change both belts for him. (AC and main Serpentine belt) > Unfortunately, there was no improvement in the noise. > One of our other A.A.B members has emailed me the procedures for > changing just the clutch and it seems to require a special tool, etc. I'm > thinking it may be easier for him to just pay a pro to do the job. > > Thanks, > Wayne K.
Reply to
pistonbroke