A/C electric clutch to change.

An earlier post mentioned about changing an electronic clutch assy, on a A\C compressor. Does anyone have any details about exactly how you remove it please.
1997 318i
Regards, Keith England.
I also have to change out the clutch on a A/C compressor, and chance you could forward me any info please.
Regards, Keith.