Access to back door window motor

I have a 1988 325i and the back electrical window stopped functioning. How can I access the interior of this door. What is the secret to taking that
interior cover off?
If I revealed this secret to you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore - then I'd have to kill you!!!!!

-
Not to worry, I'm going to kill you anyway.