gain access to car door window

I need to know how to inner panel of the driver's side door of a 1993 dodge daytona to gain access to the lock and window mechanism.

Reply to
justread

Clips and screws, that vehicle is to old for me to remember where they are located. just look carefully for hidden screws and pull the panel off, it has fasteners on the inside of the panel that have to be released once you pull on the panel

Reply to
maxpower