Best place to buy Angel Eyes for E39 in UK...?

I have found an eBay seller selling the standard and xenon Hella OEM versions at 300 and 600 respectively.
Is there anywhere cheaper and is it worth paying the extra for the
xenon...?
TIA
--

Shevek

iTunesRegistry.com: 4,199 tracks, 2.968 diversity

Eurocarparts are 300 + vat for Hella.

Eurocarparts don't sell the Xenon ones. I've a feeling it may be illegal to fit them without type approval, which would tell at MOT time.
--
*Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment *