Best place to buy R134 ?

Where can I get a good price on cans of R134A refridgerant ?

Reply to
BB

Where is a good price for R134A refrigerant ?

Checker/Discount Auto/Kragen/Schuck's sells R134A in 12 to 14 ounce cans priced from $4.99 to $9.99 per can, depending on features such as weight, added lubricant, UV tracer dye, extended life or system cleaning properties.

More info at

Wendy & John. ________________________________________

Reply to
Wendy & John

Wal-Mart. I don't know how much but it will be cheap.

Reply to
« Paul »

Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Reply to
BB

FYI..this is also the same site for Advance Auto Parts if these listed are not in your area. I love this site! I can walk right into the store with part number in hand and don't have to get the teeny bopper all confused with the big computer screen!!

Reply to
Eightupman