Blackberry + Bluetooth + 2003 530i?

Tried googling this group first, did not find anything definitive.
I have an '03 530i, and a RIM Blackberry 7520 with Nextel service.
I am considering buying the bluetooth package, which apparently costs
around $500.
Does anyone here have this phone working via bluetooth with their BMW, and if so, does it also support the handsfree features?
TIA
-Brian
I have the same phone, and X5, checked with the local dealer, he showed me a list of compatible phones, lot of motorola's but not the nextelBB phone.
Brian wrote:

blackberry is not fully compatible and does not support hands free.
Treo does.
snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

Thanks, 330xi