Blackberry + Bluetooth + 2003 530i?

Tried googling this group first, did not find anything definitive.

I have an '03 530i, and a RIM Blackberry 7520 with Nextel service.

I am considering buying the bluetooth package, which apparently costs around $500.

Does anyone here have this phone working via bluetooth with their BMW, and if so, does it also support the handsfree features?

TIA

-Brian

Reply to
Brian

I have the same phone, and X5, checked with the local dealer, he showed me a list of compatible phones, lot of motorola's but not the nextelBB phone.

Brian wrote:

Reply to
sanjay Subramaniam

blackberry is not fully compatible and does not support hands free.

Treo does.

snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

Reply to
330xi