bluetooth

This subject seems to be a hot potato these days.

I am looking to integrate a bluetooth system which utilises the touch screen and steering wheel controls in an 03 stype. Looking at some of the problems other people have encountered using the jag option (not very good by all accounts)- i would rather go another route.

Anyone heard of anything?

Mike

Reply to
appledell

Parrot produce some good systems but it's highly unlikely you'll get anything to retrofit other than the Jag system (which is rubbish - my wifes car has it).

Reply to
Alan Mudd

Try this Pioneer AVIC-Z1 In-dash DVD player/navigation system with 30GB hard drive and 7" video screen Bluetooth®-ready

===========BuckShot LeFunk =1998 LS 400

1999 E320 4-Matic

appledell wrote:

Reply to