Brake Pad warning Light

Replaceed the front pads and Brake wear sensor today. (Rears good.) Warning light still on. Any help out there?

What car? I think there is something like you have to leave the ignition on for 5 minutes or something, I forget.
Don' worry. It'll came off sooner or latter. Mine did, after a day or two, depending on brake use. That part of the system resets itself. By the way, what model is it, and what brake pads did you use?
Vasco Ricardo
99 E39 520i