Clutch start cancel E39

My Toyota SUV has such a button that will allow the car to start without depressing the clutch. Among other things, that allows you to start if the
switch on the pedal breaks. I have a '99 E39, and was wondering if there is any mechanism to start the car without depressing the clutch pedal.
Nope. Sorry. Step on the clutch it won't start.
Toyota's bypass switch was because they didn't trust their components. BMW trusts their components.
(And they're usually wrong, but not, in my experience, in this case)
Brett Anderson KMS-Koala Motorsport www.bmwdiffs.com