convertible rear window

Is the rear window in a 1995 3 series convertible replaceable without replacing the whole top? How much? DIY job? Thanks.

Yes. I bought the window (new) from an EBay vendor, who did include instructions. Deciding that I didn't want to possibly mess up a very expensive top, I had an upholstery shop do the window. There is a concealed zipper for the window.
Jim (1996 328iC)

Thanks very much. Recall how much it was part/labor?

Don't remember well, it was over 5 years ago. When I bought the car, the plastic rear window had a very noticable crease line that interfered with vision. Best of memory, the whole thing was in the $300 range. I now also have a hardtop for the car, which is used in the winter (much larger and glass rear window). My daughter has a later BMW 3 series convertible, and it has a glass rear window.
Jim