93 Dodge Shadow ES convertible - rear window

I ended up scratching the rear plastic window in my convertible this last winter with a window scraper after an ice storm. The plastic is pretty ratty looking anyway, and I'd like to replace it. I was looking in the back and I think it's possible to put a new one in on my own if i can get a replacement. Can anyone confirm, or know where i can go to get a new rear plastic window?

Reply to
AlphaMoonstar

One suggestion: Check a catalog like McMaster-Car for UV-resistant plastic sheet. They'll have it in various materials and thicknesses.

Check on-line:

Bill Putney

Oops - it's McMaster-Carr

Bill Putney