Diesel Info

I have just launched a site for TDI Volkswagens. I know this is a BMW group, but some of you may be "slumming it" and have information about
VW's. If so, I'd be happy to get links to good diesel related web sites.
www.tdivolkswagens.com
Thanks
PW
Awww, VWs aren't that bad once one gets one's nose out of the clouds...
DAS
< snipped-for-privacy@interpresence.ca> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com...
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:12:58 -0000, "Dori A Schmetterling"
Yes, and some of those VWs with Audi badges on aren't bad, either.
(sorry about the lack of context in this post, but I couldn't be arsed to cut and paste and trim this back to something that preserved Doris's context. Top posters rule! Yeah, right...)
--
Dan.