Diesel Info

I have just launched a site for TDI Volkswagens. I know this is a BMW group, but some of you may be "slumming it" and have information about VW's. If so, I'd be happy to get links to good diesel related web sites.

Thanks

PW

Reply to
pjwray

Awww, VWs aren't that bad once one gets one's nose out of the clouds...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Yes, and some of those VWs with Audi badges on aren't bad, either.

(sorry about the lack of context in this post, but I couldn't be arsed to cut and paste and trim this back to something that preserved Doris's context. Top posters rule! Yeah, right...)

Reply to
Dean Dark