DC have a site ?

Does DC have a site where questions/concerns/comments can be made ? In some cases it would be nice to bypass the dealer and go directly to "the horses mouth" ! Thanks ! Zork

Reply to
Zork

No - the MBA's at DC would consider that "no-value-added" since they would have to pay employees to attend to that function and they could not put their finger on (i.e., identify and quantify) any tangible, immediate gains for the company in doing that even though tthey might actually exist. They might have to actually interact directly with customers and give direct answers in such a forum. It might be a long-term gain for DC with improved customer satisfaction, etc., but short term gains is what matters to MBA's and the modern large business.

It's just like yesterday I tried to find the warranty on a tire manufacturer's web site - it's not there. To post it only represents a liability to the manufacturer's bottom line - customer perception and satisfaction and impact on my future business with them be damned.

Bill Putney

I am also 100% sure that DCX engineering watches this site....

Reply to
Sam Man