Volkswagens

What models people here have? Here my crappy collection of VW's :)

I have these Typ1

-54

Typ2

-65

And -90 1.8i Golf & -00 1.9 TDI Golf

VW Maniac from Finland ;-)

-MITO-

Reply to
-MITO-

quality not quantity ;D

this piece of junk is mine, just passed annual inspection :) oh yeah, hiperf engine by jan andersson xD goes like hell! winter is coming so it's getting pretty cold driving it without heat. gonna drive to the school with this bug until it gets too slippery :P

= vw maniac beginner from finland ;D~ =

Reply to
antti

This Hiperf 1835cc engine build by Jan Andersson will power my -66 ;)

-MITO-

..............Jan forgot to chrome plate the fanshroud and the rest of the cooling tin which would have made it much more kewl looking and gained you at least 50 more horsepower..

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hahaa no chrome more :)

Reply to
-MITO-

One Beetle that needs carburettor and intake work.

Noooo. Another one. Where do we get these Finnish geeks coming here? ;)

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Noooo. Another one. Where do we get these Finnish geeks coming here? ;)

..............They're even being imported into Florida.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I have a couple of Supers, a 68 Westy, and a 77 Puma. John, how long before that car will be cool enough to work on?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

...good tomsee you are feeling at least decent enough to joke about your terrible misfortune. I ntruly hope the damage proves minimal, and the car gets back to giving you smiles next summer..

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Thanks, Gary! I hope everyone else knows it's a joke picture. The actual visible damage is minimal, thanks in part for the fact that the area was sealed from the rest and the fire didn't last long. But the engine... who knows yet. I have to wait for $$$ to trickle in to get some new parts before I even dream of turning it over again.

Reply to
john

I have a 67 westylittle rusty but great daily driver and 64 beetle 7 time show winner and real sweet daily driver

who needs water

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

64 Beetle Chassis with a 68 Mantaray Kyote II Body and a 73 Engine.
Thinking about making a Baja next...
Reply to
Richard Bourque

_o/

'76 bug:

'69 Bug (still under construction):
'72 K70 (watercooled though):
And no pics of '82 GTI (mk1)

-J

Reply to
Jouko P. Kenttä

VW's are popular in Finland. Mito owns a VW club or newsgroup thingy there (I just woke Jan up to find that out! lol). Maybe he's just looking for more diverse group of VW people? Anyway, I like the Finnish geeks that show up here. I got my pick of the litter. Woot!

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

=20

Reply to
Olli Lammi

How is Mr. Andersson enjoying his visit? Hope you both are having a good time. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

And are the 2 of you ready for the next hurricane ?

Randy

RSMEINER

*gigglegiggle* Uhh.. we're having a good time... hehehe! Anyway, yes, everything is good. Jan likes it so far. He even went outside and did yard work and amazingly, he didn't get a sunburn! The only thing he's really seen so far is the inside of a strip club and he met my tattoo artist. :) DeeDee said to tell you all hello, btw. She was just as excited to see him as I was. We'll get out and do something at some point I'm sure. We started to go to Daytona the other day but got... sidetracked... :D I made him buy new clothes and get his haircut. Much better. ;)

Is there a hurricane coming? Umm... Hmm. Not sure how to approach this one. After Charley shifted and gave us a pleasant breeze I haven't even paid any attention to this one. Jan doesn't seem *too* scared. :D

Kidd

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Will he be assimilated?

Reply to