E30 Brake Lights

Hi.
I have an 89 E30 325i.Intermittantly i am getting the Check Brake light warning come up,but by the time i check the actual lights they appear to be
working ok.
I had a similar problem on my E34 535 and it was down to the brake pedal switch,just wondering if my current car uses the same switch and if this is liable to be the cause.
Thanks in advanc.
Mark

Tery replacing the bulbs or cleaning the base of your current bulbs. A difference in impedance between the two can set of the warning.