E46 - Tail Light Bulbs

Afternoon folks,
I have a 2002 E46, and it looks like the tail light bulbs in the rear wing section of the light are out.
Had a look, but cant seem to see how to get into the light to change
them.
Anyone any idea ?
Need to pop trim panel inside boot behind lights off to access rear of light unit.
HTH Iain
--

Certified Virus Free by Norton Anti-Virus
"EdinburghRoss" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
There is a hand - turn- screw sort of thing that will release the light compartment - they often go bad on e46 as well... the socket unit, not the bulbs... that was confirmed by my dealer after I had to replace one for occasionally displaying burnt light when it was never burnt. Sure enough, the new part fixed the problem.... although, bulbs are cheaper!