gas prices (kinda OT)

Page 4 of 4
Just filled up the other day at a Canadian Tire gas bar here in Canada. The price was $1.08 per litre. Highway robbery.
filip wrote:

--
Auto Lease Transfers and assumptions at Leasedwheels.com

Don't moan and enjoy it while you can. Much of the world pays 2 - 2.5 times that. (Or were you being ironic?)
DAS
"Bill B via CarKB.com" < snipped-for-privacy@CarKB.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@CarKB.com...
Being as it takes approx. 3.785 litres to make one gallon(US) or 4.546 litres to make one gallon(UK), I'd say that $1.08 per litre is VERY expensive compared to what I've been paying.
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:22:21 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"